Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weight Management

At this moment in time, I am not trying to lose weight...I am just trying to maintain. Weight Loss has not always been easy for me but again, now is the time to start slow and learn. I generally start by trying to lose weight and then I worry about maintaining. At the moment, I am working on just maintaining. I know the weight I am at right now is not healthy...no one should weigh this much. However, with everything going on with my life right now, I don't want to put more stress on myself. PLUS, I figure that if I can find out how to maintain, I have no problem losing. Once I know how maintaining works, when I am ready to lose, I will be able to maintain. So, I am kind of going backwards.

Everything else in my life is going well right now. I am still having blood pressure issues from time to time but my panic attacks have gotten few and far between. I hope this is a sign that I am a "recovered panic attacker."

No comments:

Post a Comment