Monday, March 7, 2011

Cash Crate Review

Cash Crate

This week I am going to review Cash Crate. I am still having some issues this past week with my blood pressure so I didn't do too much this week. However, I did manage to make $5.55. I know that is not a lot but I only spent about 30 minutes this whole week doing this.

I absolutely love Cash Crate. Cash Crate is a 100% legit company. I have never had problems getting my checks from them. Most companies will have high payout limits you have to reach to be able to cash out but Cash Crate only has a $20.00 limit. So, just think, I only spent 30 minutes this whole week and made almost $6. So, if I had actually spent 30 minutes each day, I would have made around $30. I know that doesn't sound like a lot but if you do this each week that's an extra $120 a month. That's a few tanks of gas, new shoes, or even groceries.

The whole point with Cash Crate is they are paid by other companies to offer you various products, offers, or surveys. Cash Crate will then give you anywhere between $.50-10.00 depending on if you sign up for pay offers or free offers. Of course the offers that take less time will pay less. Or, if you have to pay for the service, you will be paid more. There are loads of surveys you can take to make money. Again, depending on the level of commitment of time on your part, is how you will be paid.

My tip is very simple this week: Only sign up for offers you are interested in. AND, if you sign up for the offers you have to pay for yourself, then make sure you are actually interested. Most companies require you to stay with that offer through the entire "free trial" period. This is the time that the company allows you to try their product or service. Now, these "free trial" periods last two weeks to a month. If you don't remember to cancel your membership, you will actually end up paying for it. So, be sure you like it. Also, be sure to take surveys and write reviews on things you actually know about. Most companies will review your review or survey and determine if YOU are being legit and only reward points or money after they determine this. So only do stuff you are interested in!

Have a good week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment