Monday, March 21, 2011

Publix+Bilo+Ingles+CVS=A savings of 75%

This weekend was not great for my family. Michael's grandfather died on Thursday so this weekend was spent with his family. However, couponing is a form of therapy for me so I did find some time to go to the grocery store.
Ingles shopping trip
I paid out of pocket of $21.30. This is $56.46 worth of stuff. This is the best I have done at Ingles. I generally stay away from Ingles because they are simply too expensive and not coupon friendly. However, there was some pretty awesome deals there this week. I got:

2 packs of Chinet plates
2 Gain laundry detergent
3 cans of Hormel chili
2 boxes of New York Texas Toast
2 containers of Chobani greek yogurt
6 jars of Bertoli pasta sauce
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 container of Clorox washing machine cleaner

All for $21.30. This IS the best I have ever done at Ingles.

I also went to my two favorite places: Bilo and Publix.
This is $173.10 worth of stuff for $53.97. WOW. Again, I LOVE Publix and Bilo when I am couponing. I am going to try to list everything that I got but I might miss something. If I do, the picture is there. I got:

1 Bag of Purina dog food
4 packs of Lance crackers
4 Bags of Pepperidge Farm cracker chips
4 boxes of Cheez Its
6 containers of Country Crock butter
4 loaves of Pepperidge Farm Raisin bread
2 bottles of Dawn Dish Detergent
1 box of Gain dryer sheets (cashed in my last coupon and raincheck)
7 boxes of Mueller's noodles
2 packs of Borden Cheese
8 packs of Springer Mountain Farms each a pound or more a piece
1 Jar of Duke Mayo
1 box of Decaf tea
4 packs of Yoplait kids yogurt (love this stuff)
1 jar of Philidelphia Cooking Creme
4 packs of Vigo saffron Rice

And that's it. But, I think that's enough. I was crazy excited!

And finally, I had my best CVS visit EVER! I look forward to more of these.
I spent $ 27.93 out of pocket on $139.82 worth of stuff. And I got:

1 Bottle of Head and Shoulders
3 bottles of Suave body wash
6 Suave deodorants
3-3packs of Listerine pocket packs
2 packs of Reach floss
2 bags of Easter candy
2 Cadbury Eggs
1 Zantac
1 Allegra
1 Lysol no touch handsoap system
3-12 packs of Coke products
2 boxes of Triscuits
4 boxes of Robin Eggs Whopper candy
1 Cobroxin pain relief spray

Without any sales or coupons: $ 139.82
Out of pocket cost $ 27.93
Extra Bucks Left Over $12.99
Coupon Amount Used: 
Manufacturer: $ 21.50
Extra Bucks:   $ 52.43
Savings of 80%
Savings counting ECB left over: 89%
# of Transactions: 4

This CVS visit is the best I have ever done I think.

I am very excited that I have finally gotten the hang of this process. My coupon tip for this week is to take advantage of any sales or specials the store has going on. If they are out, get a raincheck. Sometimes store specials will be better than what is actually on sale from the manufacturer.

Total before sales and coupons:  $369.38
Total saved after sales and coupons:  $279.17
Total Spent (minus leftover ECB):  $90.21
Savings Percentage: 75%

No comments:

Post a Comment