Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Savings of 85%

I had a great weekend at CVS this week. I didn't go to the grocery store but I did go to CVS. 





I bought
1 Charmin 16 count
1 Bounty 12 count
2 Gain Dish Detergent
1 Charmin Freshmates
2 Dentek Picks
1 Purex Complete 3 in 1
2 Herbal Essence products
1 Tena Adult Pads
1 Irish Spring Deodorant
1 Dial Nutri lotion
2 Crest Pro Rinse

Without any sales or coupons: $ 85.95
Out of pocket cost $ 22.42
Extra Bucks Left Over $10
Coupon Amount Used: 
Manufacturer: $ 19.73
Extra Bucks:   $ 31.46
Actual Cost $12.42
Savings of 85%
# of Transactions: 5

I believe this is the best I have ever done at CVS. I am ecstatic about this trip. No, I don't need adult pads but my grandmother does. I also don't need Crest Pro Rinse or the lotion. However, these items were free with coupons and gave me extra bucks. With those extra bucks, I bought stuff I needed: toilet paper, paper towels, and the rest of it.  Plus, I still have $10 Extra Bucks left. I am stoked.

I do my CVS trips in separate transactions. If there are other customers behind me, I will let them go before me out of common courtesy. Just because I am crazy, doesn't mean others have to watch!

Anyway, hope you guys all have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment