Sunday, March 13, 2011

SON days


I am still in the process of trying to figure out where I am going with my life and my relationship with God. I am praying about several things that I feel he is calling me to do. I was asked today to help with the GAs at the church. If you don't know what they are, let me explains. Girls in Action (GAs) are girls 9-12 (or somewhere around there) doing mission projects and learning more about God. I love teaching kids but I am not sure I'm the best role model for them. I guess the things I have been through would allow me to relate to them, lead them, but I am in no way a role model for them. I don't know. Pray about it is something I have always been told but I feel this is so contrite. But, I will. While I wait, I will pray about it. And hope God leads me in the way he wants to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment