Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Blood Pressure Battle

Yeah, let's just say the blood pressure is staying elevated. I am still battling my blood pressure. I swear I can feel when it goes up but my doctor says there is no way because it's not high enough. If this is the case, why can I not sleep when it's high? The doctor says it is because I am already inclined to have panic attacks. And when I take my blood pressure and it's high, I am probably having anxiety. This makes my blood pressure go even higher. Whatever. Even if I can't feel the blood pressure, I am battling the anxiety. I was able to get my Xanax refilled today (thank you to the dear doctor I saw today) and I am speaking with God everyday about my health. Begging actually to make all these problems go away. I know that He has a purpose in my life and there's a reason He is allowing me to go through this. It definitely has made me rely on him more and myself less.

I know I didn't do a song on Son Day so I want to do one today that I have really grown to love. I grew up listening to Amy Grant and she has only improved with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment