Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why God and Xanax?

Well, the short explanation can be found here. However, because this is a blog, I feel the need to, well, blog.

My name is Crystal. I am 27 years old. I'm a wife, a lover, a mother (to two doggies), a friend, a sister, a daughter, a Christian, and many other titles. The most important thing at the moment is that I am recovering from panic attacks triggered by an episode of atrial fibrillation.

I have decided to start this blog as an outlet. Now, I have written a few previous blogs found here and here. Both have been weight loss blogs...neither I really kept up with for very long. I think it's been because these blogs were about one key subject..weight loss...which I have a whole history with that I will go into on another day.

For now, welcome to God and Xanax. I will definitely be telling you more about my need for both of them and how each has helped me. It's been almost three months since my first panic attack and over a month since my last full panic attack (I'll explain my difference in full and semi panic attacks later). This blog will be about panic attacks, faith in God, my life in general, and nothing at all. Let's have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Buy Ketamine HCL Powder Online, Buy Legal Ketamine Online , Ketamine Crystal For Sale, Liquid Ketamine For Sale 500mg|10ml - 500mg|5ml , Buy Tramadol Online, Buy Opana oxymorphone hcl Online, Buy Opana ER |40mg,Order Opana 40mg online, Ketamine HCL Powder For Sale, Buy Ketamine KETALAR and Pain pills without prescription.



    Buy Ketamine HCL Powder Online
    Ketamine Crystal For Sale
    Liquid Ketamine For Sale
    Buy Opana oxymorphone hcl Online
    Buy Legal Ketamine Online
    Buy Tramadol Online
    Buy Ketamine Online
    Buy Percocet online 10mg
    Ketamine Powder for sale
    Buy Ketamine KETALAR Buy Methadone online
    Buy Oxycodone Online
    Buy Liquid Ketamine Online
    Buy Opana 40mg online
    Buy Ketamine Crystal online



    Website: https://bigtimemedshop.com/

    ReplyDelete