Friday, January 21, 2011

Being Sick and Anxiety

I am sick this week. I think I might even have the flu...high temperature, sore throat, all the rest. I hate being sick. I feel weak when I am sick. Being sick would normally be something I would just deal with. It's not cool but not the end of the world either. However, once anxiety is added on top of that, it become worse. One sign of a panic attack is not being able to breathe deeply. Normally when a person is sick, they are breathing shallow just because of the illness. Well, that is me right now. And breathing this way is not conducive to combating anxiety. So needless to say, not only am I living on Tylenol right now, Xanax is also a good cold medicine. The last thing I want right now is a panic attack. I already can't breathe thank you very much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment