Monday, January 24, 2011

Making Money (but not a lot) Online

A few years ago, before I had a full time job, I did surveys to make extra money and get gift cards. Obviously, I never became a millionaire but I did make a little extra spending money and got some awesome gift cards.

It's time to do that again.
I need something to do.
Because I don't have enough.

Sooo, we are going to start small. Cash Crate, Opinion Outpost, and Swag Bucks are three companies I have had tremendous success with in the past. I've received checks from Opinion Outpost and gift cards from Cash Crate and Swag Bucks. I suggest taking a peek at each one before deciding which, if any, you want to try. I will be posting my success with each one along with how much money I am making every Monday. Also, I will be sharing a helpful tip or something I have learned each Monday. I am just starting Cash Crate and Opinion Outpost so I haven't made anything yet.

However, I have been doing Swag Bucks for a while and have 1902 Swag Bucks. That is good enough for a $10 Barnes and Noble gift card (very exciting). While I probably won't find anything for $10, it's still like $10 off my order. I am trying to save up my bucks so I won't be cashing it in just yet.

My first tip: Create a separate email for doing this. The emails can and do get outrageous.

See you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment