Friday, April 29, 2011

Ingles+Publix+CVS= savings of 80%




This was my shopping trips from last week. I'm not going to take the time to type out everything I got. I haven't had time until now to post this. I spent $59.80 on $301.87 worth of stuff for a savings of 80%. I don't go to Ingles very often but they had some things on sale that I really wanted. I also had a Publix giftcard that I had gotten through Swag Bucks. I had enough Swag Bucks to request a prize and I got a $25 giftcard from Publix. I was so excited. Then, I went to CVS and made $.92. I still have $7.99 left over for this weekend. I hope to learn how to use Walgreens this weekend so I will let you know how that goes.

My tip for this week is to use every outlet possible to get coupons. If you print coupons from Swag Bucks, you get a swag buck for redeeming it. There are other programs similar to this one but that's the only one I participate in at the moment. Also, contact all makers of your favorite products to get coupons from them. Just tell them how much you love their products and they will send your coupons.

I have been helping a few people personally get started couponing. If you want me to help you, email me your address. Email me at bagwell123@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment