Monday, February 28, 2011

Making Money Tip

Just so you know, I still plan on posting each week on Monday what I have been making online. However, I haven't been doing any surveys or attempting any offers right now. I have so much going on in my life that I simply don't have time right now.

Which brings me to this week's tip: If you are serious about making some extra money online, set aside 15-30 minutes each day. This time allows you to go through your emails, pick out the offers/surveys you want to try, and complete them. Just think, if you can make $1.00 a day doing surveys/offers, that's an extra $7.00 a week. While this may sound small, it's an extra $28 a month. That's groceries if you do coupons (like me) or if you are going for gift cards that's $28 off something. And it really isn't that difficult to make more. This is just a low example.

Next week I hope to review Cash Crate. We'll see how life goes in the upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment